To register in the PRISMA Platform as a regular user requires only a few easy steps. Please, carefully read the instructions below to ensure the smoothest experience during the process of registration.
Once you access our platform website, you will find a blue menu bar at the top of the page.
- Click on the "Register" button at the top right corner.
- This will take you to the "Registration" page.
- Here, you'll have the option to register your company or an user.
- If you want to register as an user, select "User Registration" and click on "Start."
Now, you'll be directed to the user registration process properly so called.
STEP 1: COMPANY INFORMATION
a. Enter your company's EIC code
- NOTE: make sure the code is identical to the one that appears on ENTSOE
Click on "Next" and you'll reach the "user detail" page, where you'll enter your personal details.
STEP 2: USER DETAILS
b. Enter your personal details in the mandatory fields:
- First and Last Name
- Email and Confirmation
c. Choose your preferred authentication method -- mobile or physical token. The mobile token will be sent to you via email and the physical token will be sent to you via post once an operator approves your assignment.
- NOTE: PRISMA strongly recommends a mobile token for the rapidity of receipt and practicality of use
Now that you'll filled all the mandatory fields, proceed to the next page to select your operators.
STEP 3: SELECT OPERATORS
e. Select the TSO and SSO operators with which you wish to do business
- NOTE: Operators may require different documents to process your request, such as: Power of Attorney Forms, Financial Statements, Signed Contracts and so forth.
After you accept the terms and conditions of all operators, which you've selected, click on "Confirm and Submit."
STEP 4: REVIEW APPLICATION
f. Review your company information, your user information and the selected operators
g. Confirm the accuracy of all the information you provided: Company Information, Personal Information and Operators.
You will then receive a message asking you to confirm your email address. Log onto the email account, which you provided, and click on the link in the message. After doing so, your request to be PRISMA user will be sent to the shipper administrator of your company and the operators, which you have chosen in the registration process.
Once you're approved by the administrator and the first operator, you'll then receive your token with which you can start using the PRISMA Platform.
All Done! You're now a member of the PRISMA community. Our priority is to help you achieve your goals in the gas capacity business. To that end, a member of PRISMA Customer Care will contact you as soon as the first operator approves your assignment. However, if you have any questions throughout or after the registration process, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.