Certain storage operators offer you the possibility to book capacity via FCFS at a fixed price.
To check whether capacity is available at a certain location, follow the instructions below.
1. Log into your account;
2. Click on "Storage" on the blue menu;
3. Select "FCFS Booking";
4. Insert the name of the storage location to start the process;
5. Then press on "Select":
6. In step 2, select the product from the dropdown menu: some details will already be prefilled.
You need to specify the runtime and the amount of capacity you are looking for:
7. Proceed to step 3 by clicking on "Check availability". In this time, the platform performs a check with the SSO's backend system to see if the requested capacity is available for FCFS booking.
8. The possible outcomes for your request are three:
Request unsuccessful: the SSO's system does not reply to the FCFS booking request.
Proposed alternative: the SSO rejects the FCFS booking request and proposes an alternative to it.
- Booking request successful: your request was successful and you can proceed with booking the capacity.
9. After confirming your booking, you will see a recap of it: