In the Reporting section of the platform, standard reports are generated at the end of every month.
For auctions, secondary tradings and reverse auctions, two different reports are created: one generic containing all transactions for that timeframe and one specific to your company.
Instead, FCFS and surrender reports are only company-specific.
To view a view a report of your activity on the secondary market, do as follows:
1. Log into your account;
2. Click on "Reporting" in the top menu;
3. Then, click on "Standard Reports" right below.
You will find the first 10 results of your standard reports, starting from the most recent.
4. Use the filter to only look for the secondary trading reports.
5. If you wish, you can also filter by activity period.
6. After clicking on "Filter", you will be shown results for the secondary tradings only, which you can download in CSV or XLSX format by clicking on their names.
7. Keep in mind the for the secondary market, two reports are created: one for the overall activity on the platform and one specific to your company. This can be identified because its name contains your company's EIC.