When you create a trade proposal, you are asked to indicate which trading conditions you are using.
The default settings are provided by PRISMA, but you can also decide to use your own.
To set up your trading conditions, do as follows:
- Log into the platform.
- Go to "Platform settings".
- Select "Trading conditions" from the left-side menu.
- Clicking on the "Add trading condition" button will allow you to upload files containing trading conditions, as shown below.
- After you have selected the file with the conditions and given them a name, confirm the upload by clicking on "Upload condition".
Note: You can upload as many conditions as you would like.
- After uploading a condition, you can download it by clicking on its name or delete it by using the trashcan icon.