To trade on the platform, you need at least one assignment with an operator - TSO or SSO.
Note: the approval of assignments is not automatic, but depends on the requirements of each TSO and SSO. Check the requirements needed for registration by each TSO on our market participants' screen.
To view your assignments, do as follows:
1. Log in;
2. Go to "Operators" on the top menu.
Here, you will find an overview of all your current assignments and their current statuses: (1) "Waiting for approval," (2) "Approved," (3) "Temporarily disabled" and (4) "Canceled."
1. The status on the upper line refers to the assignment status of your company with the operator (in this case, approved).
2. The status on the lower line refers instead to your user assignment status with such operator (here, cancelled).
By clicking on the name of the operator, you can see additional information such as:
- the operator's contact details, assignment status as well as required documents for registration with them;
- credit limits;
- portfolio codes and balancing groups assigned to your company.