To be able to take part in auctions and book or trade capacity, you first need to register on the PRISMA platform. You can begin registering your company by clicking on the "Register" button in the top menu bar.
First, enter your company's EIC and continue on to the next screen. Your EIC code is the unique identifier which determines if your company has already been registered or not. If it is, the platform will pre-fill some of the necessary information when your colleagues register.
NOTE: We will use your EIC to validate the information you have entered during your registration. We will validate the data against the ENTSO-E database. Please ensure that your local EIC issuing office has provided the data to the ENTSO-E database before you start the registration process on the PRISMA platform. If the data provided during the registration does not match the ENTSO-E database data we have to reject your registration.
Step 1 - Company Information
1. Fill in your company details if they are not already prefilled. The fields marked with an asterisk are compulsory.
Step 2 - User Details
2. Then, enter your user details and select the type of token you desire, mobile or physical. The token is part of our two-step identification procedure designed to increase digital security.
Step 3 - Company Contact Details
3. Now, designate the following mandatory contact details of your company:
(1) Dispatching (Central): Under Dispatching Central, you should list an on-call contact number from your company's dispatching department, which is available 24/7 in case a TSO needs to reach you in short notice. You must also list a back-up phone number, in case the primary number is unavailable.
(2) Billing: Under Billing, you should enter a contact from the accounting department of your company who is responsible for capacity contract invoices and available to liaise with TSOs.
(3) Communication: Under Communication, you must list a contact who can be informed should a TSO(s) need to report maintenance or any other activity that might affect booked entry/exit capacity.
(4) Operations Department: Under Operations, you ought to input an agent from the operations department of your company, who is available for contact by the TSO should any questions concerning the allocation of capacity arise. These issues might include, but are not limited to, the implementation of new entry/exit points into a transport customer's balancing groups, the setup of nomination procedures and so forth.
You can either reuse information of contacts that you have already entered or create new contacts for your company.
For each listed section at least one contact needs to be provided.
Step 4 - Assignment of Operators
4. Select the TSOs or SSOs with which you would like to do business. You can use the search field on top of the screen. Please read and approve each of the GTCs.
Step 5 - Confirm Your Data
5. Finally, ensure that all your data is correct and submit your application.
Once you have completed the registration process, a confirmation page will be displayed to inform you that the new user account has been added to the system. Then, your user name and password will be immediately sent to your email address. In case the selected TSO(s) require any additional documentation, PRISMA will also send you an email with further instructions on how to proceed.
Once the first TSO has accepted your registration your user account will be activated and PRISMA will send you a Token or an activation email for the mobile app.
The Hardware Token will be delivered by UPS within the next few business days.
If you have chosen the “Mobile Token”-App, PRISMA will send you an activation email.
NOTE: You can only access the platform after your receive your token and, for a token to be issued, at least one TSO or SSO must approve you.