To perform any kind of activities in the primary, secondary, or storage markets on PRISMA, you must have a sufficient credit limit if the operator requires a credit check.
A credit limit is the maximum outstanding balance which each TSO or SSO assigns to a shipper.
1. Log in to PRISMA.
2. Go to "Account settings" at the top of the page.
3. Then, click on "Assignment of operators" on the left side menu.
4. Finally, click on the grey arrow next to the operator whose credit information you would like to view.
As you can see below, your credit limit information is displayed along with your balancing groups and portfolio codes.
- The static amount designates your total credit limit. It is the monetary threshold assigned by the operator.
- The used amount designates the sum of your concluded transactions with that operator.
- An interval, which establishes a validity period in regard to the product runtime.
- The application column, which specifies to which types of products the credit limit applies.
This column may display an interval in curly brackets: this refers to the secondary market and FCFS bookings, which means that the credit limit check will only be performed if the runtime of the product lies within that interval.